- A beautiful lady is walking her dog.
- His cute dog is over there.
- In his own house, he can do whatever he wants.
- I like this beautiful girl.
- The lady is beautiful.
- It’s getting hot.
- The leaves have turned red.
- He goes crazy.
- Things in Taiwan have become expensive.
- Keep quiet.
- Stay calm.
- Please remain silent.
- He seems/appears angry.
例子（V + N/O + adj）：
- The game is making me excited.
- Please keep your room clean.
- I find the movie interesting.
- Unfortunately, I have fall in love with your girl freinds.
- You have to finish it quickly.
- He sings beautifully. - 動詞
- She is very beautiful. - 形容詞
- You certainly have no reason to kiss me. - 主詞與動詞之間
- I can hardly understand you. - 助動詞和動詞之間
- We have recently fired some employees. - have/has/had和p.p.之間
- I am not crying. - beV與Ving之間
- The task is not yet finished. - beV與p.p.之間
- I depend wholly on my father. - 動詞與介系詞之間（動詞片語的中間）
- I considered carefully signing the contract with them. - 動詞與Ving之間
- I expect to promptly begin this project. - 動詞to與原形動詞間
- After carefully consider your suggestion, I decide to quit. - 介系詞與Ving之間
- The project istotally well prepared.
- He is tall handsome man.
- He is a very handsome teacher.
- He keeps very quiet.
All articles in this blog are licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 unless stating additionally.